1/1 Photo of Brie and Cranberry Pizza
This is a pizza version of baked brie en croute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3Unroll the crescent rolls and press into baking dish pinching seams together.
- 4Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- 5Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie cheese.
- 6Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese.
- 7Top with pecans.
- 8Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- 9Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Cranberry Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 340.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 9.2 g