Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a pizza version of baked brie en croute.
Make and share this Brie and Cranberry Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and press into baking dish pinching seams together.
- Bake 5 minutes, or until lightly brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with pieces of Brie cheese.
- Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cheese.
- Top with pecans.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes and cut into squares.
This is pretty and delicious and easy! Oops - I forgot the pecans - I'm sure they would have been great - next time! The only criticism from my guys is that I should have spread my brie and cranberry sauce more evenly - but when it was right, they said it was fine restaurant quality. thanks for posting!
Very very good. I tweaked the recipe a little to lighten the fat/sugar load, using Pita as the crust, and cooked my own cranberry sauce using splenda.
I made this at Christmas and it was very good. It's best eaten while hot.