Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice stuffed mushroom recipe--savory and elegant.
- 18 large mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces large lump crabmeat
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 ounces brie cheese, cut in 18 pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place mushroom caps on a cookie sheet. Brush caps with some of the butter and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- In a skillet, saute the mushroom stems with onion, Worcestershire sauce using the remaining butter.
- In a bowl, mix crabmeat and mayonnaise. Fill caps with mushroom and onion mixture. Top with crabmeat and Brie.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until mushrooms are tender and cheese is melted.
Easy, elegant, super delicious! Did sub brie w/ mushrooms for plain brie cheese. Enjoyed by all at the party!
I made this for a starter , followed the recipe except I used crushed garlic, a pinch of dry mustard and a pinch of sea salt. Everyone went crazy over them. I ended up making 20 more to make everyone happy.