Recipe by Miss Annie
This quiche is creamy with no crust. It is in response to a request.
Top Review by BeachGirl
I loved the idea of using thinly sliced meat for the crust. I didn't have Canadian bacon so used deli pastrami and otherwise followed the instructions. The quiche was delicious with a set center yet creamy taste. I was amazed that the meat/crust didn't get dried out but stayed moist and fork tender. Thanks for a great recipe. Next time I may add a little cooked sausage to the quiche, especially if serving to men.
- 10 slices Canadian bacon (about 1 oz. each)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 1⁄2 ounces brie cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place Canadian bacon slices, slightly overlapping, around the side and the bottom of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate, coated with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Combine eggs, mayonnaise, pepper, Parmesan cheese, Brie, and Italian herb seasonings.
- Pour into pie plate over bacon and bake at 375ºF for 30 minutes.
- After 15 minutes of baking, place foil over bacon to protect it from overcooking and drying out.