Recipe by alijen
Turn plain old hamburgers into something special with these red wine and brie cheese flavored burgers. They go great with grilled french bread and caramlized onions, although really good on their own.
Directions See How It's Made
- Handling the meat as little as possible, mix the sirloin with the red wine, salt and pepper.
- Gently form it into eight 1 inch thick patties.
- Using your thumb, or the end of a wooden spoon, make a small pocket in the center of the burger.
- Add a tablespoon of the Brie to each hamburger and then pinch the meat around the top to seal the burger.
- (No cheese should be showing.) Grill over medium high heat for 4-6 minutes per side, or to the desired doneness.
- Serve hot.