I took inspiration from GrammaJeanne's Artichoke-Brie Dip and made it my own. The original recipe is very good but I tweaked it a bit to suit our tastes. I'm always asked to bring this dip whenever we get together for celebrations with friends and family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke bottoms, drained well and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods is preferred)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 12 -16 ounces brie cheese, rind removed and cut in small pieces (I buy 2 1/2 lb wedges.)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic until well blended.
- 3Add in chopped artichoke bottoms and mix well.
- 4Add brie chunks and mix well.
- 5Place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are bubbly.
- 6Serve warm with bread chunks or your favorite crackers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brie and Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 513.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: