Recipe by SuzieQue
An absolutely fabulous sandwich!
Top Review by Elly in Canada
I enjoyed this sandwich! I did not have a baguette, I used a slice of multigrain bread and prepared it like a grilled cheese sandwich in a fry pan. I served it with a mango,tomato,pepper chutney, apple slices and pecans. I spread some of the chutney and nuts on the bread before I added the cheese. Definitely will have this for lunch again soon!!
- 1 baguette French bread
- 1 large wedge good brie cheese
- 1 apple, sliced
- your favorite chutney or preserves
- toasted walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Sorry to be so non-specific.
- I just had this sandwich in a restaurant and posted a thread talking about it- several people asked me to post it as a recipe, so I'm kind of guessing here.
- Split the baguette for a sandwich.
- Slice the brie into medium thick slices and place a layer on each side of the open baguette.
- Place in a 350 oven for a few minutes to warm the brie.
- Top with apple slices, a little chutney or preserves and sprinkle toasted walnuts over.