Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the simplest meatloaf recipe I have ever made. My family just loves it!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients except for 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce.
- Shape meat mixture in a 13x9-inch baking dish; top with remaining 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through (160ºF).
I don't like meatloaf. I've NEVER liked meatloaf. This one is different. It's moist and flavorful, and I really like the addition of barbecue sauce on top instead of just plain ol' ketchup.