Recipe by Bridget Elaine
A wonderful recipe for a quick favorite. This recipe takes very little time to make and the results are fantastic.
Top Review by Carolryann
Italian Wedding Soup is one of my all time favorites, this recipe is outstanding, the flavor of the meatballs is really quite nice, I'm going to use that meatball recipe for all meatballs I make from now on.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 453.59 g ground pork
- 118.29 ml breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 9.85 ml italian seasoning
- 9.85 ml onion powder
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- 2839.08 ml chicken broth
- 946.36 ml spinach
- 236.59 ml acini di pepe pasta
- 2 carrots (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first eight ingredients.
- Form into LITTLE meatballs (there will be a lot of them).
- Fry in batches in the pot you will be preparing the soup.
- When all the meatballs are fried remove from the pot and add the chicken broth.
- Scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the meatballs, spinach, pasta, and carrots to the broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook till the meatballs are done and sp is the pasta.
- ENJOY, ENJOY!