1/2 Photos of Bridget's Italian Wedding Soup
Bridget Elaine's Note:
A wonderful recipe for a quick favorite. This recipe takes very little time to make and the results are fantastic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first eight ingredients.
- 2Form into LITTLE meatballs (there will be a lot of them).
- 3Fry in batches in the pot you will be preparing the soup.
- 4When all the meatballs are fried remove from the pot and add the chicken broth.
- 5Scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- 6Add the meatballs, spinach, pasta, and carrots to the broth.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Cook till the meatballs are done and sp is the pasta.
- 9ENJOY, ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bridget's Italian Wedding Soup
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.3
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 129.8 mg
- Sodium 1679.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: