A wonderful recipe for a quick favorite. This recipe takes very little time to make and the results are fantastic.
- Combine first eight ingredients.
- Form into LITTLE meatballs (there will be a lot of them).
- Fry in batches in the pot you will be preparing the soup.
- When all the meatballs are fried remove from the pot and add the chicken broth.
- Scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the meatballs, spinach, pasta, and carrots to the broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook till the meatballs are done and sp is the pasta.
- ENJOY, ENJOY!