Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 lb boneless cooked turkey, Sliced
- 2 cups steamed rice
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Add the onions and cook over medium heat until softened, but not browned.
- Drain fat from skillet and add remaining ingredients, except turkey and rice.
- Mix well, bring to JUST a boil, add the turkey and simmer for 4-5 minutes to heat through.
- Place turkey over rice and pour sauce over turkey. Serves 4.
Sorry I just have to give this two stars, but it was just okay for me and hubby. Please note, I am not a curry expert, so this is just my opinion :) We didn't like the texture and it was too spicy for us. I don't think I will make this again, but if I did, I would definately cut back on the cayenne. What I thought was great about this recipe is the fact that it is soooo easy to prepare! Using cooked turkey made it so quick! Thanks for posting, I am sure others will enjoy this, it just wasn't for our family!