Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love using frozen bread dough in recipes. This recipes came from Bridgeford Frozen Bread Loaves. These are wonderful little appetizers.
- 1 loaf bridgford frozen ready bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup pepperoni, finely diced
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained,sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to a 10 x 15 inch rectangle.
- Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together cream cheese and Parmesan.
- Add Bridgford, Pepperoni, olives, onion and garlic.
- Mix well.
- Spread evenly over dough.
- Roll up dough tightly in jelly-roll fashion.
- Seal seams and edges.
- Cut roll into 30, 1/2 inch slices.
- Place slices swirl-side up on greased baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack.
My son and I pigged out on these little babies! They were delicious and I can't wait to try these again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.