Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this recipe while looking for recipes for my sister's wedding. I often use it for other holidays.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart lime sherbet or 1 quart Orange sherbet
- Pour pineapple juice into punch bowl.
- Spoon ice cream and sherbet into juice, then pour ginger ale over.
- Serve immediately.
Wonderful, quick and easy. I served it at a wedding office shower and it was a big hit. It taste exactly like a creamsicle (orange push-up popsicle.)
I love this punch, it is always a huge hit. My favorite sherbet to use is raspberry. Delicious!!
Made this for a business presentation... everyone loved it!