Recipe by lorijell
This is so easy and so good. I have served this at bridal showers and baby showers and even a wedding reception for 100 people! Very easy to double or triple recipe. Really nice on a hot day for back yard BBQ's! Just put in large pitcher. This also makes a fantastic mixer with limon Bicardi! MMM Good.
Top Review by Chef Deb #40
I made this for a bridal shower and it was a big hit! It's so easy, and can be frozen ahead of time as an ice ring. I then made a 2nd batch to pour over the ring. Delicious!
- 2 liters Sprite
- 12 ounces frozen cranberry juice
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade
- Just pour sprite or 7-up into punch bowl.
- scoop out frozen cranberry juice and lemonade.
- Mix well. Can add an ice ring or ice cubes to keep in nice a cold.