Recipe by nranger7
From a bag of Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee Bits. I have yet to try this one.
Top Review by rbongiovanni_13098891
This is the second time I've made these cookies and they are delightful! Crunchy with just the right taste of the toffee pieces - they'll be totally gone here at my house in no time!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 (8 ounce) packageheath toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter, sugars, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Stir in toffee bits.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly.