1/1 Photo of Brickle Bundt Cake
1 hr 15 mins
This comes from Hershey's Kitchens and it promises to be a winner!Update: 09/07/2007 The cake is a real winner! It tastes really awesome - it stays moist, almost like a pound cake, stores well and the brickle part is lovely! I get to taste a small bite!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/3 cups heath bits o' brickle toffee pieces, divided
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
GLAZE (use 1/2 cup)
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan.
- 3Set aside 1/4 cup toffee bits for topping.
- 4Combine remaining toffee bits, 1/2 cup sugar, walnuts and cinnamon; set aside.
- 5Beat remaining 1 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup butter in large bowl until fluffy.
- 6Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- 7Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, alternately with sour cream, beating until well blended.
- 8Beat 3 minutes.
- 9Spoon one-third of batter into prepared pan.
- 10Sprinkle with half of toffee mixture. Spoon half of remaining batter into pan.Top with remaining toffee mixture. Spoon remaining batter into pan. Pour melted butter over batter.
- 11Bake 45-50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 12Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack and cool completely.
- 13Prepare glaze.
- 15Combine all ingredients until of drizzling consistency.
- 16Drizzle over cake.
- 17Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits over top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brickle Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.3
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 72.0 mg
- Sodium 329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 31.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: