Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This bread is very easy to make and tastes delicious hot out of the oven.
Make and share this Brick Alley Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- Combine beaten egg with buttermilk and honey. Add to dry mixture with
- a few quick strokes to form a sticky dough. Do not overmix.
- Shape into a small flat, round loaf on a greased baking sheet. Cut
- two parallel slashes on top about 1/2 inch deep. Bake at 375 degrees
- F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Makes one (10-slice) loaf.
This bread is easy as anything to throw together, and the end result is heaven! It's so very good. I followed the recipe to a T, didn't change a thing. The dough didn't take to "shaping" at all, it was way too wet and sticky so i just kind of poured it onto a small round pizza pan. But who cares.....this bread is a keeper! Made for PAC Spring 2010.