Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Kahlua + chocolate = Orgasmic! One of my miraculously easy cake mix concoctions. I got this from my mother, who probably got it from 101 things to do with cake mix, but I'm not sure.
- 1 (8 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 eggs
- Mix together cake mix, oil, kahua, sour cream, and eggs. Add chocolate chips.
- Bake 40-45 minutes in Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.
Yum! This was so simple and so good. Lots of chocolatey flavor. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.