1/1 Photo of Brian's Tropical Ceviche
8 hrs 20 mins
Inspired by a recent trip to Costa Rica and dedicated to my friends Brenda. and JP.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces sea bass, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 ounces sea scallops, cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 ounces shrimp (31-40 count blanched and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 small red onion, peeled, diced fine
- 2 jalapenos, diced fine (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- lime wedge, garnish (optional)
- pineapple, garnish (cut into wedges)
- tortilla chips, garnish (optional)
- 1In a large non- metal mixing bowl, combine fish, seafood, and half of the diced vegetables with salt and all 3 juices.
- 2Refrigerate overnight stirring occasionally.
- 3Add remainder of vegetables 1 hour before serving.
- 4Serve in chilled martini glasses with wedges of lime and pineapple.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brian's Tropical Ceviche
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.7 mg
- Sodium 807.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 33.1 g