Recipe by Christine A. R.
A delicious Asian fried rice recipe: quick and easy, goes great with homemade egg rolls or dumplings. Find more great apricot recipes on the B&R Farms website: http://www.brfarms.com/recipes/?sort=priceasc
- 4 cooked center-cut pork chops, cut into strips
- 6 eggs, scrambled
- 1 -2 cup cooked white rice
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green peas
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserves
- red pepper flakes
- 2 -4 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large frying pan, mix your pork strips, scrambled eggs, cooked rice, carrots and peas. Combine soy sauce and red pepper and apricot topping and pour over the mixture. (Or, use a shortcut with B&R Farms Dried Apricot Red Pepper Topping!)
- Stir-fry until browned. Don't overcook! Turn out onto a serving platter and top with green onions. Simple and savory.