Recipe by ChefBrianMays
Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. On the Grill or in The oven quick and easy Lemon Zesty Tilapia Boat
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 6 fresh lemons
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 lbs cherry tomatoes
- 4 ears corn (medium-small cobbs)
- 4 -5 red bell peppers
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- BellePrep 1) Cut Cherry Tomatoes in half (depending on size if size is larger quarter them). (2) Cut the Red Belle Peppers Julien Slices (your going to want to use 1 Belle Pepper for each boat). (3). If your Tilapia is not already cut into Fillettes do that now. (4). Take your Reynolds Wrap and create 4 boats; (make sure your boats are big enough to fit your corn) in each boat put a littlr butter in the bottom of each boat to insure that the Tilapia won't stick (you can use spray Pam as an alternative) in each boat place starting with Tilapia , Lemon Zest ( befire juicing lemons use a zester and zest the skins of the lemons). , Douce very well with Lemon Juice, place in Cherry Tomatoes, Red Belle Peppers, and Corn on the Cobb. (4.) Fold the top of your boat so that it is closed tuck the ends under the Boat.
- Oven: Preheat oven to 400 °f . Place Boats carefully on a cookie sheet, place on middle rack for 15-20 minute (or until fish is fully cooked and is at a temperature of 145°f).
- Grill (Best way to be cooked).
- Flame Mid-Mid Low.
- Place on grill (cover closed, no pan needed) for 15-20 minute (or until fish is fully cooked at a temperature of 145°f) carefully remove with tongs.
- Place each boat an a plate. Open each Boat at the Top. Use the boats as presentation. Enjoy!