Ready, Set, Cook! Reynolds Wrap Contest Entry. On the Grill or in The oven quick and easy Lemon Zesty Tilapia Boat
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1BellePrep 1) Cut Cherry Tomatoes in half (depending on size if size is larger quarter them). (2) Cut the Red Belle Peppers Julien Slices (your going to want to use 1 Belle Pepper for each boat). (3). If your Tilapia is not already cut into Fillettes do that now. (4). Take your Reynolds Wrap and create 4 boats; (make sure your boats are big enough to fit your corn) in each boat put a littlr butter in the bottom of each boat to insure that the Tilapia won't stick (you can use spray Pam as an alternative) in each boat place starting with Tilapia , Lemon Zest ( befire juicing lemons use a zester and zest the skins of the lemons). , Douce very well with Lemon Juice, place in Cherry Tomatoes, Red Belle Peppers, and Corn on the Cobb. (4.) Fold the top of your boat so that it is closed tuck the ends under the Boat.
- 3Oven: Preheat oven to 400 °f . Place Boats carefully on a cookie sheet, place on middle rack for 15-20 minute (or until fish is fully cooked and is at a temperature of 145°f).
- 4Grill (Best way to be cooked).
- 5Flame Mid-Mid Low.
- 6Place on grill (cover closed, no pan needed) for 15-20 minute (or until fish is fully cooked at a temperature of 145°f) carefully remove with tongs.
- 8Place each boat an a plate. Open each Boat at the Top. Use the boats as presentation. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brian's Lemon Zesty Tilapia Boat #RSC
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.1
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 286.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 33.5 g