1/3 Photos of Brian's Breakfast Nachos
Shelby Jo's Note:
This is a recipe my hubby came up with when it was his turn to cook breakfast after losing in our weekly football pick'em. It's something I never would have thought of but is so yummy! A nice different way to do breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 precooked sausage patties
- 4 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- 8 eggs
- 5 -6 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 ounces salsa (we use medium, but since it's breakfast you might want mild...depends on personal preference)
- 6 slices bacon
- 1Scramble the eggs. While they are cooking, warm the sausage and cook bacon in the microwave according to package directions.
- 2Chop the bacon and sausage into small pieces.
- 3When eggs are done mix in the sausage and bacon.
- 4Divide chips among oven safe plates OR put all on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with 2 oz. of the cheese. Place under broiler to melt cheese. (won't take long!).
- 5Put the egg and meat mixture on top of the chips. Sprinkle the final 2 oz. of cheese over top. Place under broiler until melted.
- 6Top with salsa and/or other optional toppings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brian's Breakfast Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.3
- Calories from Fat 372
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 546.6 mg
- Sodium 1160.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: