These as you can tell are very healthy and make a great snack. I threw this together and they turned out very good. You can vary the amount of the bananas, applesauce, and if you like them to be sweeter put in 1/3 cup of honey or sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 and spray muffin pan with cooking spray or line with baking cups.
- 2Mash the bananas.
- 3Beat together mashed banana and egg until creamy in a large bowl.
- 4Add milk, oil, vanilla, and applesauce. Beat well.
- 5Measure in flour, baking soda and powder.
- 6Then add oats, coconut and and gently mix in blueberries.
- 7Fill the muffin tray then put them in until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brianna's Tasty Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 185.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.5 g