Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These as you can tell are very healthy and make a great snack. I threw this together and they turned out very good. You can vary the amount of the bananas, applesauce, and if you like them to be sweeter put in 1/3 cup of honey or sugar.
- Preheat oven 350 and spray muffin pan with cooking spray or line with baking cups.
- Mash the bananas.
- Beat together mashed banana and egg until creamy in a large bowl.
- Add milk, oil, vanilla, and applesauce. Beat well.
- Measure in flour, baking soda and powder.
- Then add oats, coconut and and gently mix in blueberries.
- Fill the muffin tray then put them in until golden brown.