Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe request for a Greek vegetable stew. I have never made this but it sounds easy and good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini, sliced
- 3⁄4 lb okra, soaked in
- vinegar, and rinsed
- 1 eggplant, rinsed and cut like potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix everything together,and place in dutch oven or large pan.
- Bake at 375°F till done.
- Keep the pan covered for first 1/2 hour so veggies will be cooked soft.
- Uncover for next 1/2 hour so that they get a light golden brown.