1/1 Photo of Briana's Chicken Pasta
Chef #0's Note:
This is a recipe i thought up during a pregnancy and turned out pretty AMAZING!!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoy, please leave me your thoughts and comments!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta in a pot.
- 2In separate pan, melt butter and saute mushrooms.
- 3When mushrooms are soft, add your shredded chicken and saute for about 5 minutes.
- 4In a medium pot, heat on med/low the Alfredo sauce, sour cream, enchilada sauce and shredded cheese until it mixes easily. Then turn off heat.
- 5Heat oven to 350°.
- 6Drain pasta and put pasta in a glass casserole dish.
- 7Put chicken and mushroom mix over pasta.
- 8Pour Alfredo mix over the top.
- 9Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes on middle or top shelf.
- 10Let cool and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Briana's Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 537.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Sodium 689.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: