This is a recipe i thought up during a pregnancy and turned out pretty AMAZING!!!!!!!! I hope you all enjoy, please leave me your thoughts and comments!
- Boil pasta in a pot.
- In separate pan, melt butter and saute mushrooms.
- When mushrooms are soft, add your shredded chicken and saute for about 5 minutes.
- In a medium pot, heat on med/low the Alfredo sauce, sour cream, enchilada sauce and shredded cheese until it mixes easily. Then turn off heat.
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Drain pasta and put pasta in a glass casserole dish.
- Put chicken and mushroom mix over pasta.
- Pour Alfredo mix over the top.
- Place in oven for approximately 20 minutes on middle or top shelf.
- Let cool and enjoy!