Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Makes enough for a tailgate party!!
- 4 cans white beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 medium diced onions
- 1 tablespoon oil (optional)
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies
- 2 -3 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken (Brian uses rotisserie chicken)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place all ingredients in large pot and simmer for 1 ½ hours, stirring occasionally, or put ingredients in a crock pot and cook for several hours.
- Serve with additional sides of your choice such as grated cheese, sour cream, onions, jalapenos, diced tomatoes, tortilla strips, etc.
- Recipe can be doubled for large parties.