Recipe by mandabears
I saw this recipe on the Rachael Ray show and tried it immediately. It is incredibly easy and very delicious. I only used 2 garlic cloves and the garlic taste was intense. Cook time is refrigerator time
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichokes, hearts drained
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic cloves in bowl of food processor.
- Pulse in short spurts until garlic is minced.
- Place cannelini beans, artichoke hearts, lemon juice and salt and pepper in bowl.
- Process until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour olive oil through food chute and process until mixture is creamy.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with pita chips or fresh vegetables.