Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A healthy mix of vegetables baked to perfection! Enjoy this with a good, crusty bread to soak up all the pan juices!
- 5 -6 large zucchini, cubed
- 3 -4 medium potatoes, cubed
- 2 eggplants, cubed
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 3 -4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, cut in large chunks
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 dash nutmeg, thyme
- salt and pepper
- Arrange all ingredients in baking pan; mix well.
- Bake for one hour at moderate heat, about 375-degrees.
- Add small amounts of water as necessary to prevent overcooking.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.
- Serve with oil and pan juices (fresh bread comes in really good here to soak it all up!).