Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
My favorite beverage to have in the refrigerator. I make this tea almost daily.
- In a teapot or large saucepan heat water until boiling.
- Steep tea bags in water for 2 hours.
- Add lemon juice and sugar to a 2 quart pitcher.
- Pour tea into pitcher and mix thoroughly.
- Set in refrigerator to chill.
I halved the recipe and used 2 regular sized tea bags for one quart of water. I like the ratio of tea to lemon juice. Not too strong, just right. Thanks! Made for My 3 Chefs event.