Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sydney Morning Herald 2 Feb 2010. Serve with drinks.
Make and share this Bresaola and Tomato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 40 slice bresaola
- 8 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 250 g feta, Bulgarian
- 8-10 basil leaves
- 29.58 ml olive oil, extra virgin
- Arrange bresaola and tomatoes on a platter in alternate layers.
- Sprinkle with feta, then finely shredded basil leaves and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Great served with Campari and soda.
Simple yet elegant, easy to prepare yet complex in flavor. Love it! Had never tried bresaola before so that was a treat. I did sub out the feta for shaved Parm/Reggiano. Will definitely make this again! And don't leave off the basil. . .it truly brings all the flavors together.