Recipe by Sharon123
These are down home Southern sticky buns. This is from the Brer Rabbit Cookbook, a Southern favorite!
- 118.29 ml pecans, chopped (or walnuts)
- 78.07 ml brown sugar, firmly packed
- 59.14 ml butter, melted (or margarine)
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 85.04 g packagecook & serve vanilla pudding mix
- 22.18 ml milk
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 453.59 g frozen white bread dough, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. In a medium bowl, combine pecans(or walnuts), brown sugar, butter(or margarine), molasses, pudding, milk and cinnamon.
- Slice the bread dough into 1" thick rounds. Arrange bread in a prepared baking pan. Pour the molasses mixture over bread. Cover and let rise 2 to 3 hours or overnight in your refrigerator.
- Bake in a 350° oven, 30 minutes or until the bread is a nice golden color and molasses mixture is bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter. Enjoy!Makes 8 Servings.