Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a copy cat recipe that I found on cdkitchen.com and it is the best cajun seasoning I have found!
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme (crumbled)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano (crumbled)
- Combine ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Can be stored in airtight container for up to a month.
Thank you so much. I have never had something so tasty to add flavor to my baked potatoes. This is truly a great mix.
I will never buy Cajun Seasoning again! This was wonderful on my pork chops. I used only half the salt...just in case. The store bought Cajun seasonings are always too, too salty. I thought it was perfect with less salt...but that is just my preference. Thank You Brennan!
Very simple, quick, easy, and tastes great. I used kosher salt because I was out of regular salt and it worked well. I used this seasoning on Baked Creole Potato Wedges with great results. Thanks Dwynnie for a nice easy keeper. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.