Recipe by byb5434
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Yummy deep fried Taco. Filled with lettuce and Mexican Cotija cheese.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes, any cut variety
- 4 corn tortillas
- 3 cups deep frying oil
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup mexican Cotija cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm up corn tortillas.
- Add 2 table spoons of cut potatoes in between tortilla.
- fold tortilla in half.
- Add toothpicks to edges to keep tortilla closed.
- Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- Deep fry Tacos for 3 minutes.
- Pull toothpicks out. Slightly open tacos.
- Stuff with Lettuce and Mexican Cotija Cheese.