Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Yummy deep fried Taco. Filled with lettuce and Mexican Cotija cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Warm up corn tortillas.
- 2Add 2 table spoons of cut potatoes in between tortilla.
- 3fold tortilla in half.
- 4Add toothpicks to edges to keep tortilla closed.
- 5Heat oil to 350 degrees.
- 6Deep fry Tacos for 3 minutes.
- 7Pull toothpicks out. Slightly open tacos.
- 8Stuff with Lettuce and Mexican Cotija Cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brenda's Potato Taco #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1560.5
- Calories from Fat 1522
- Total Fat 169.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 199.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: