French Lavender's Note:
This recipe comes from a former co-worker. They are perfect with a cup of coffee. Plus they are versatile...pick your fruit of choice. They also freeze well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl with your mixer, cream margarine and sugar.
- 2Add eggs one at at time, beating each one in well.
- 3Mix in vanilla.
- 4Mix in dry ingredients.
- 5Spread 2/3 of the batter in a 9X13" pan.
- 6Spread on pie filling.
- 7Dob on remaining batter on top. (Some areas will not be covered with batter.).
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- 9Drizzle with powdered sugar icing while warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brenda's Fruit Bars
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.6
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 246.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: