Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my friend Brenda (obviously) many years ago. I like it, but the family says it has too much onion. They are picky eaters.
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 teaspoon oil
- Oil the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Dice the onions, grate the cheddar cheese, and cut tortillas into quarters.
- Layer tortillas, then spread half of theonions, one third of the cheese, half the beans and then half of the can of enchilada sauce.
- Then repeat the layering process again.
- Top with the rest of your cheese.
- Heat in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.