Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I first ate this at my friend, Charla's home. Her daughter, Brenda, made these and I had to have the recipe! They are a good alternative for ground beef meatballs. Try them and you might be surprised.
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups buttery round Ritz cracker crumbs (Ritz)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning (such as McKay's)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Mix all in a bowl.
- Form into meatballs.
- Place in greased casserole dish and top with your favorite tomato sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.