Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is just too easy. A 45 year old dad and his 11 year old son knocked this out in 15 minutes, cooked it for 7 hours and feasted. Should be titled "Turkey Breast for Dummies". There might be some odd ingredients in this recipe but it comes out great tasting.
- one 5-6 lb bone-in turkey breast
- 2 pats butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix ingredients in a bowl (except for the butter) and rub on to washed , patted dry turkey breast.
- Put butter under the skin on the top of the turkey.
- Place the turkey breast in to the crock pot on low for 7 hours.
My family and I loved this recipe. I cooked it just as stated exactly and it was super moist and tender. I cooked it the day before and heated it on low for 2 hours the day we ate and it was delicious and it was still moist. This will be my go to recipe for turkey from now on. It also frees up the oven for other things. So it is a win win for sure !! Thank you for this recipe.
Delicious and very moist. We didn't even need a knife! Thank you.
This was perfect. I used a meat thermometer towards the end of cooking time to get it just right. The turkey was moist and, well, perfect! Thanks!