Recipe by Nana Lee
The following are the comments of Tammy Marie on her posting of this recipe to lowcarbfriends.com "I saw this basic recipe from a post that Brenabonn posted and realized later that it wasn't in the Recipe Room. This is THE BEST quiche recipe that I've ever had. Add whatever else you want to the basic recipe -- build your own!!" (http://tinyurl.com/73aosae)
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the bottom of 8 x 8 baking dish with butter.
- Sprinkle cheese on bottom of pan.
- Mix together eggs and cream and whatever else you want to dump inches.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400 for 15 minutes.
- Lower temp to 350 and bake another 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
- ALTERNATE DIRECTIONS:.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour into lightly buttered pan.
- Bake as above.