Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A great pizza for those who don’t like the yuckiness and oil that comes off regular pizza.
- 1 Boboli pizza crust, crust
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shiitake mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 16 ounces cheese
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- Make sure all veggies are roughly chopped and cheese is shredded finely.
- Take pizza crust and add the sauce.
- Cover with finely grated cheese (I recommend pepper Jack), or for a vegan option try vegan shreds by Galaxy Brands or for a cheesy soy alternative use crumbled tofu with nutritional yeast flakes.
- Add all of the veggies to pizza
- Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
Very nice Bree! Thank you!
Can't go wrong with olives, mushrooms and cheese! Used a pizza crust I had and voila! Awesome pizza - almost added some artichokes - maybe next time!! Thanks breezee! :)
What can go wrong with a neat combination like this - I added sliced tomatoes (garden is loaded with them). Instead of the Boboli crust I bought an unbaked thin pizza crust and went from there. When you taste this pizza you will know that Pizzas do not need meat to be fantastic Thanks breezee for another great tasting recipe