1/5 Photos of Bree's Vegetarian Pizza
A great pizza for those who don’t like the yuckiness and oil that comes off regular pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure all veggies are roughly chopped and cheese is shredded finely.
- 2Take pizza crust and add the sauce.
- 3Cover with finely grated cheese (I recommend pepper Jack), or for a vegan option try vegan shreds by Galaxy Brands or for a cheesy soy alternative use crumbled tofu with nutritional yeast flakes.
- 4Add all of the veggies to pizza
- 5Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 30 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bree's Vegetarian Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 921.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts