Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A mouthwatering Mexican rice that is very easy to make and turns out delicious!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 3 cups rice (I prefer jasmine rice)
- 1⁄2 cup cumin
- 4 cups of choice mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 cup water
- In a frying pan melt margarine.
- Add rice and stir over high heat until rice is browned.
- Once rice has browned add water and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium high and let rice absorb most of the water.
- Add tomato sauce and cumin.
- Cook until rice is tender.
- Add veggies and cook until completely heated through.