Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A very flavorful marinade that I invented myself!
Make and share this Bree's Red Wine Marinated Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2 steaks, any cut
- 1 cup merlot red wine
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup white onion, diced
- 1⁄2 roasted red pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- Stir together all ingredients in large bowl and add steaks.
- Marinade covered in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill on high for 10-15 minutes until desired doneness.
- Serve and enjoy!