Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe I came up with myself. I wanted to make a vegan wrap that was healthy and good for you without the use of animal products--this is what I came up with!
- 2 wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- Add tomatoes, spinach and bean sprouts to tortilla wraps.
- In a blender mix together raspberries and vinegar until smooth.
- Drizzle over wrap fillings.
- Fold bottom of tortilla up and wrap both sides around it.
- Serve with your favorite soup or salad.
If you make this, I would cut the amount of dressing in half. The recipe makes enough dressing for 4 sandwiches and the flavor of it overwhelms any other flavor in the sandwich so that all you can taste is vinegar. Perhaps if you cut back on the dressing, you will not have the same experience.