Prep 12 mins
Cook 14 mins
Kid friendly. These are really great for a snack or breakfast. One DD loves peanut butter and one can't stand it, hence the name. Recipe can easily be pared down.
- 12 slices white bread
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- Cut crust from bread.
- Roll to 1/8 in thickness.
- Spread some peanut butter on each slice.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over each slice.
- Roll up each slice jellyroll style.
- Place seam side down in a lightly greased pan.
- Brush melted butter over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 7min on each side.
It was a little dry, but still good. Next time I will use more peanut butter and butter. Cook time and prep time was very quick, so worth the short amount of time and small amount of recipes to make.
I made it again and it was much better this time. I used more butter this time and sprinkled a little cinnamon sugar on the outside. I also used Kirkland Natural peanut butter and more PB than last time.
These were pretty good, and I really like the concept. I think I will keep this around and try out some alternative filling ideas - like peanut butter and jelly or cinnamon sugar and margarine. Thanks!