Recipe by PickyEatersRUs
Kid friendly. These are really great for a snack or breakfast. One DD loves peanut butter and one can't stand it, hence the name. Recipe can easily be pared down.
- 12 slices white bread
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut crust from bread.
- Roll to 1/8 in thickness.
- Spread some peanut butter on each slice.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over each slice.
- Roll up each slice jellyroll style.
- Place seam side down in a lightly greased pan.
- Brush melted butter over rolls.
- Bake at 350 for 7min on each side.