Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Keeps your dogs breath smelling clean!
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon charcoal
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine flour, salt and charcoal.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg, oil, parsley and mint; mix well.
- Slowly stir in flour mixture, then add enough milk to make a dough the consistency of drop biscuits.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of dough about 1 in. apart onto greased baking sheets.
- Bake 15 min., or until firm.
- Store cooled biscuits in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
really fun to make and the dogs love them. I even break little pieces for the yorkie to knaw on. They really work!!!
Interesting recipe....one dog liked it, 2 dogs hated it. If I hadn't known though, it would have been hard to decipher from the title, most of the ingredients and the description that these were for doggie treats.