Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very low-fat and delicious dish, this is great for weeknight dinners when you don't have much time! Source: Secrets of Low-Fat Cooking
- Pound turkey cutlets to 1/4 in thickness.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper in plastic bag.
- Add turkey, shake till coated.
- Combine wine, garlic, rosemary, oregano, set aside.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil cooking spray, preheat.
- Cook turkey 2-3 minutes per side or until nicely browned.
- Pour wine mixture over turkey, add bay leaf.
- Reduce heat to medium low, add sun-dried tomatoes, cook till wine is reduced by half.
- Add chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer 5-7 minutes, until turkey and tomatoes are tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over pasta or noodles if desired.