Breast of Chicken, Garlic, Chickpeas and Sauce Verdure
- Saute the minced garlic in the olive oil until golden brown.
- Pour off olive oil into a bowl and reserve for later use.
- In the same pan, saute the seasoned breasts over medium heat on both sides until done.
- Remove garlic and breasts from pan and reserve for later use.
- Add half the olive oil back and slowly saute the plum tomatoes until tender by gently rolling, remove and put aside with chicken and garlic.
- Now, in order, saute the onions, celery, chickpeas, pepper and mushrooms, add the wine and 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and reduce until almost dry.
- Finish by adding tomato sauce, top with parmesan cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.