Recipe by Cadillacgirl
From the Breast of Friends - very simple and yummy! I use Campbells chicken noodle and Stove Top stuffing.
Top Review by Princess Pea
Very good! I love mushrooms just about any way, and they gave this quick and easy casserole dish a great depth of flavor. A real comfort food meal that DH and I enjoyed last night. Thanks for sharing, and it will be in my "keeper" file.
- 5 -6 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (284 ml) can chicken noodle soup
- 1 (120 g) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Slice chicken breasts and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and cover with shredded cheese and mushrooms.
- Pour over can of undiluted chicken noodle soup. Cover with the stuffing crumbs and seasonings.
- Drizzle butter over top and sprinkle with paprika and bake for 1 hour!