Brealbg Sore-D Chicken Wings
- IMPORTANT: If grilling or cooking in the oven, these wings need time to dry-age in the refrigerator for 8-24hrs before cooking. Pat wings dry with paper towel. Mix Baking powder, Cayenne and salt together. Toss the wings in this mixture until well coated. Place wings on cooling grate and refridgerate 8-24hrs.
- Sauce: mix all ingredients together in small sauce pan. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5mins. Toss wings in sauce after cooking to coat.
- Grill: Grill low-and-slow on indirect heat (According to Grill Master Amart: 2hrs at 300deg and filip half way through) and finish on direct heat to lightly char. For best results use charcoal grill with lump-charcoal.
- Oven: 450deg for 20min w/ rack in upper middle position. Flip and cook and additional 15-20 minutes.
- Fry: Allow chicken to sit at room temperature for 1-2hrs. LIGHTLY flour and fry at 375deg for 10-15mins.