A very light Breakfast eye-opener--for you or your guest! You can also serve it with a side dish of your favorite fruit! You just prepare your other ingredients while your biscuits cook. I found this one in Better Homes & garden. Tried it and knew this was hit for my household!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 450°F.
- 2Prepare biscuit mix according to directions, adding milk & Cheddar cheese to the mix.
- 3Cut out 6 biscuits using a (4 inch) round cutter.
- 4Bake according to package.
- 5Place spinach in microwavable bowl>Microwave on high until spinach is lightly wilted, (1 min 3o sec). Set aside.
- 6Cook bacon in skillet until crisp. Drain fat & set aside.
- 7In same skillet ,heat butter until hot.
- 8Stir in eggs, tomatoes, salt, pepper & cooked bacon.
- 9Cook until eggs are set.
- 10In skillet divide the egg mixture in to 6 sections.
- 11Top each section with a slice of Swiss cheese.
- 12Cover & heat until cheese has melted.
- 13Split hot biscuits.
- 14Divide spinach among bottoms haves.
- 15Top with scrambled egg mixture.
- 16Top with biscuit tops. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Breakfest Biscuits With Bacon ,spinach & Cheeses
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.9
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 286.7 mg
- Sodium 1507.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 30.1 g